Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pretty in Pink

I was sent a really lovely email from one of my made it customers the other day with photos showing my 'cute as a button' canvas in her daughters nursery.
Ali has added such beautiful handmade touches to her little princess’s room to help her know she is special to her. I love the pom poms above the change table to distract her princess during change times.
I especially love how she has thought outside the square and hung the delightful little booties above the cute as a button canvas. Such a cute room perfect for her princess.

Thanks for letting me share your pictures Ali!
For those interested in the cute as a button canvas I will be restocking my made it store shortly.




1 comment:

Cullis Family said...

Such a beautiful room for her little Princess!

Pinterest link