Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sarahs Digital Scrapbook page 2

I am back to share with you how I made another page for Sarah's scrapbook using the My Memories software.


I first selected the paper type - in this case 'large dots' in 'turquoise'.  I use the controls at the right hand side of the page because I find it easiest to navigate.


Next I added a circle by selecting shapes, 'add', changed the colour to white and the opacity to 65, added a white 2 point 'matt' (all controls are at the right hand side of the page) resized it by clicking on the object and moving the corner out to the desired size before moving it to the bottom right hand corner of the page.


I added the dotted circle by selecting 'embellishments', 'add', 'flourishes', dotted circles and selected the 'white XL' again clicking on the corner to resize the object and fraged it to the bottom right of the page.


I added text in a font I had on my computer called 'old typewriter'


Added a 'scolloped frame' changing the paper to a textured burlap in Neutral Ivory. 


Added my photo, cropping it to size.


Selected 'add text', changing the font size of times New Roman to 300


To add the staples I selected 'add embellishments', 'Novelty' then 'Staple' and resized them before rotating them and putting them randomly over the 'S' 


And here you have it another page for Sarah's Album. 


Don't forget if you want to win yourself a sopy of the My Memories Digital Scrapbook software click here to enter. 

P.s This will be my last demo unless anyone would really like me to show you more or would you rather me just show you what I make without the step by step instructions??! 

No comments:

Pinterest link