Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Quilt Market Recap Part 2

As Promised I am back to give you a tour of some of the things you could see at AQM but mostly of the Creative Abundance booth that Clares Place was part of this year (because I thought I had more photos than I actually did of the show :s ).

This is hubby and I at the 'Clares Place' part of the booth.  See more photos of my booth (and Riley Blake's booth) here or on the Riley Blake blog here.
Photo from Cindy of Riley Blake Designs


Okay so at the Creative Abundance booth you could find plenty of eye candy from all of our designers.  Creative Abundance also welcomed two 'new' designers Matching Pegs and Two Brown Birds (I know I am new to Creative Abundance but they are a bit newer than me):

So First Two Brown Birds


She makes cute travel toys for kids and that beautiful quilt to the right.  You can see more photos over on Fionas blog 

Next up is Matching Pegs By Claire She has a good mix of stitchery, quilts, cushions and toys.  I love the tent!  Check out her blog for some more great photos.


Simone of May Blossoms has beautiful creations made from felt.  Her work is gorgeous!  I love the little pirate he is too cute - Do you think I should make him for my girls?! 

Jody from Ric raC is lots of fun - she tells it how it is and is a fantastic story teller (just like on her blog)!  If you haven't seen her work before it is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!  I need a cute pincushion and am thinking either the hedgehogs or owl would be cute - or even the rino.  There is so much to choose from!

Rosalie Quinlan mostly designs beautiful stitcheries within her Rosalie Quinlan Designs label but also designs beautiful softie patterns with her Sister Melly for Melly and Me.

Melly is the main designer behind Melly and Me and had many of her cute softies at show for us to admire.  She is one busy lady writing patterns for Melly and Me and Sew Little and this year has recently been married and is set to move house.
Toni from Make it Prefect was not at show this year due to a family wedding but had some of her gorgeous clothing on display for us to admire.

 Nel and Erica worked hard all show processing orders (so glad I didn't have to do that this year)

Now I must note many of the designers were actually at quilt market I was just silly and didn't get photos of them (we really should have got a group photo!  Mental note for next year).

I also managed to capture a photo of Gail Pan Designs booth.  Can you believe she set up the morning of the show?!  Crazy (I don't think I could do that!) but her booth looks fantastic!!!


I also caught up with the lovely Katherine of FD Textiles.


And the Riley Blake Booth
I hope this gives you a good little taster of what you could see if you were there.

Stay tuned for the Balancing Elephants Pattern Giveaway result and another giveaway coming soon!



 

2 comments:

Aimee said...

your booth looks great clare! well done, you're doing an excellent job x

Sarah said...

Thanks for the tour Clare! Everything looked so wonderful. I was SO sad I couldnt come this year! Hopefully next year I will! I hope it was a success for you xx
I also hope you and your gorgeous family have a wonderful Christmas, and I hope 2013 brings you everything you wish for!

Pinterest link