Thursday, June 8, 2017

Mod Charms

 I am happy to introduce you to one of my new designs called Mod Charms.

This quilt uses bold geometric shapes to create a gender neutral design. 


Instructions to make three different quilt sizes are included in the pattern instructions.


The lovely Sarah from Patchworks Plus beautifully quilted this quilt for me

I was so fortunate to be able to play with Jodie's new fabric range for Ella Blue Fabrics called Rockpool.  It is such a sweet collection just perfect for both girls and boys.  


Seriously such a sweet collection  - I love those seagulls...
and those bubbles :)




Fabrics: Rockpool by Jodie Carleton for Ella Blue Fabrics


If you would like to purchase this or any other Clare's Place pattern contact your local quilt store and ask them to get one (or more) in for you.  If you are a store interested in stocking Mod Charms contact Creative Abundance for wholesale inquiries.


2 comments:

Sue Niven said...

I have just come here for the first time because I was on Jodies (Ric raC). Looking forward to a big read of your blog now. Beautiful work.

Victoria said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and the design.

Pinterest link