Thursday, March 27, 2014

The 13 Articles of Faith Printables.

My girls room has been quite basic (or in other words boring) for many years now and the other day I had the urge to make some artwork to brighten it up (because I couldn't find exactly what I wanted).  So I set to work and by the end of the day had a set of thirteen 5" x 7" art prints for their room.  


There are so many uses for these.  You can print them for displays in church, make them into a book for your children to learn them really what you choose to make them into is up to you.  


I have hung mine in with pictures by Susan Fitch of Jesus and the Temple to make a set of 15 prints.  I am so Happy with how they turned out and wanted to share them with you all.  

Hubby thinks I should add the words 'We Believe' above the prints so in time I will get around to that :)   

To have the image ready to print simply click on it and save it to your computer.  They have been designed to print as 13 x 18cm prints (4"x5")  but you could probably print them larger if you wanted (do a tester on one before printing the whole set).  


















  
I do recommend you be selective with where you print them.  I had a set printed at an office place in town and the print quality was poor - the colours were inaccurate and instead of solid colour it was blotchy (and after being told it would take 15 mins I went to collect them to be told it would take a further 45 mins argh).  Good old Kmart came through and I had them in my hand in less than 5 minutes after placing my order. (it was more expensive but worth not having to muck around).

If you have any problems please let me know and I will do my best to fix them. 

You are more than welcome to download or print them for home or church non-commercial use but I ask that you please do not sell them or claim them as your own.  If you blog or repost them please link back to the original source.  Thanks.   





2 comments:

Leeah said...

Hi Clare
These are great - I had decided today that we would start memorizing the articles of faith as a family from next week so I'm going to print these out, Thanks for doing the hard work ;0)
Hope you are all well

Darbie bndhall@juno.com said...

Have you made a printable "We Believe" yet? I just saw this idea and i love it. I'm going to do it for my girls room too. I would love the we believe sign if you created one. Also, you'd mentioned making this in a 5x7 then in your instructions you mentioned a different, smaller size that you designed them to be printed in. Will it be ok to print these in 5x7?
Thank you in advance for your time.

Pinterest link