Monday, February 7, 2011

Free Valentine Printables

I designed a few Jane Austin Printables a while back to give as a gift for one awesome chick who loves red.  The printable I gave her was of a different quote but while I was making it I thought I would make a another in a few colourways.  I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed designing them.  I recommend having them printed at a photo shop unless you have a good quality printer (even then I recommend NOT printing the ones with heavy colour in the background on your home printer as my printer needed minor repairs after printing it off - all good in the end!)  I hope they can brighten the walls in your home this valentines day  




Click on the colour you want, save as JPG and print.  Let me know if you have any trouble.   Enjoy!

1 comment:

Carli said...

I really like how you did these Clare and the colours too.

Pinterest link