Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter treats to enjoy, make and buy

After browsing the net one day I found these Easter goodies I just had to share that you can enjoy, make, download or buy.  I hope they inspire you to try something new this Easter :)

I have never learnt to crochet but if I could this would be on the top of my to do list to make Chloe for Easter.
crochet bunny found here

These cute little origami rabbits found here look much more manageable for me.

Do you think you could have a go at making these gorgeous cupcakes both found here 

and wrap them with this sweet little bunny cupcake wrapper found here

What do your little ones collect the eggs left by the Easter bunny in?  What about making this cute Easter basket

This Easter egg hoop would look fantastic in my sewing room!  How about yours?

I have a thing for kids shoes - they are so cute and small (Chloe has numerous pairs) so I had to share a pair of these sweet little rabbits.  Do you love them as much as me?

And lastly, I'm sure your little girl might love to play with these cute little Easter paper dolls.

PS. I have purposefully left off chocolate eggs as I kinda LOVE Easter chocolate so will leave that for another post - after the Easter bunny has visited ;p


1 comment:

Cullis Family said...

I love love love the crochet bunny so cute!

Pinterest link