So for anyone interested in my daily happenings read on ;p.
- We had Tiny Tots (where Chloe is able to play on a variety of equipment we don't have at home - and the house doesn't get trashed while she is playing ;p)
- A day trip to Hobart to buy some curtains from freedom for my sewing room (shared office for hubby) and catching up with my Great Aunt and Great Uncle.
- Playgroup at "Grandmas School" - The child studys class runs a playgroup for kids and parents (Always lots of fun! Chloe made a rainbow biscuit/cookie)
- Play date at Netties House with her two grandchildren (I was spoilt with some frames to make the alphabet display).
- Cooking. I really want to make macaroons but am scared to make them and stuff up so when I was at the supermarket and saw Donna Hay had a Almond Macaroon packet mix I had to get it to try and built my confidence a bit before making them from scratch. It was destroyed when my princess came to 'help' and bumped into me when I was mixing the egg mix sending it flying all over the kitchen and floor including my laptop set up on the bench. After cleaning up the mess I did still make some from what egg mix I still had left and just guessed the quantity of almond mix needed that turned out pretty good - makes me wonder just how good they would have been if everything went smoothly! I will definitely get another Donna Hay packet mix to try again before making my own from scratch!!!