Thursday, January 10, 2013

Summer Holidays


I love holidays - especially summer holidays.


We have been been enjoying some beautiful days at the beach and the girls have enjoyed playing with their new sandpit toys they got from Santa (to go with the sandpit we made them - Santa is good like that ;p). 
 

It has been great taking a break from 'work' to spend time with my wonderful family.  As a kid my mum went out of her way to take us to as many places as possible during the holidays or even on day trips she recently told me the inspiring words her sister told her after her husband died she said "We have the rest of our lives to be adults but our children only get the chance to be children once!"  I think its a great motto so with the new year I have set a 'resolution' to give my kids the best childhood I/we can and do more 'fun things' together.

 

No comments:

Pinterest link