Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Products at The Mill

Oh my, were has the time gone? I must apologise as I said I would be uploading some of the cute as a button canvases to my made it store but The Mill actually wanted them - sorry! I will get to making more, just not sure when.

For those of you in the Launceston area why not pop into The Mill and pick up a canvas or two for Christmas pressies. You will find some of these :







I have also made two new large display canvases. I must admit I love the new designs - particularly the boys elephant one but as we don't have a little boy I thought it would be better going to another home! Our princess already has two of these big canvases so doesn't need a third although the amount of drawings and artwork she does I may need to whip her up another shortly :s


No comments:

Pinterest link