Friday, December 3, 2010

Playing Catch Up

As I have been so slack with my posts I have a few things to catch up on. I hope I can catch you up over the next few days and life doesn’t keep me from posting!

Last month we were very blessed to be able to have Jenny Phillips visit our little state and share her wonderful talents with us in a musical fireside Jenny Phillips is an inspirational singer who directs her music towards the youth of our church but it is certainly enjoyed by all ages! If you have ever heard her CD’s you will know of her angelic voice but hearing her live – what can I say? It was AMAZING!!!

Her voice was EVEN BETTER live then on the CD’s (I know hard to believe right?!) Throughout the fireside she shared some very touching personal experiences which made her music all the more sweet.





Before the fireside I was able to get Lisa to take a (rushed) photo of our little family with Jenny and her husband Dan so that we can always remember the privilege we had of hearing her.

Read more about her visit here and here


1 comment:

Cullis Family said...

So great that you guys got a photo taken with Jenny.

Pinterest link