Sunday, January 16, 2011

Queensland Flood Relief Auction

* AUCTION NOW CLOSED THANK YOU! *Thanks in advance for visiting my blog and supporting the Queensland flood appeal auction either on my blog or any of the MANY other crafters participating in the auction. Your contribution can and will mean the world to those affected by the floods!

I will be selling the following as pictured below: one baby boy cars t-shirt in size 00, one baby boys elephant onesie in size 000, one baby girls elephant t-shirt in size 00, one baby girls heart onesie in size 000 and a paper based copy of each of my seven patterns which include: 'Twinkle, Twin kle', 'Jayne's Love', 'Baby 123', 'Alphabet Soup', 'Wheels', 'Bubbles & Ruffles' and 'Summer Charm'.

The combined recommended retail price of these items is over $180!
Lets have a look at what you will get
Baby Cars t-shirt size 00,
Baby boy Elephant onesie Size 000,
Baby girl Heat onesie in size 000
Baby girl elephant t-shirt in size 00

A paper-based copy of my new 'Summer Charm' pattern (NOT THE QUILT) along with...

'Bubbles & Ruffles', 'Jayne's Love', Twinkle, Twinkle',

'Wheels', 'Alphabet Soup' AND 'Baby 123'


How this auction works:1. Bidding will start at $30 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, however $15 will be charged for International addresses. Postage is FREE for Australian residents .
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight 9PM on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winners (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winners will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your products to you.
7. Thank you for participating and happy bidding!
(auction text taken from Toni's blog)



6 comments:

RobynLouise said...

Just to start things off I'll bid $40 as I really like your quilt patterns.

RobynLouise said...

Sorry, my email addy is country(dot)chick(dot)01(at)gmail(dot)com

AJ said...

$50

Sharyn said...

I will bid $60.Thanks Sharyn

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stuff!

I'll bid $90

stewart_sj@hotmail.com

Sharyn said...

I am raising my bid to $100. Sharyn

Pinterest link