Monday, March 7, 2011

* ETSY SALE *

Have you checked out my Etsy store lately? 


I have further REDUCED all Make it Perfect and Melly and Me Patterns so now is the time to get your hands on some wonderful clothing, bag and softie patterns for a BARGIN PRICE.   

You could make yourself a cute Mrs Perkins (I decided to use ribbons on Chloe's Mrs Perkins).


Or how about Magoo? (I added the tail on these two cheeky monkeys)


The above projects by Melly and Me were super fun to stitch up and I am sure you will enjoy sewing them (and any others) just as much as I do. 

Make it Perfect patterns are quick and easy to sew and Toni has designed patterns for women, girls, boys and babies so she has all your little ones covered.

Between these Australian Pattern designers you are sure to find a pattern to suit your needs and with the sale on in my Etsy store there is no better time to buy them! 

 

No comments:

Pinterest link