1/3 Cup Icing Sugar
1/2 Cup Custard Powder
1 Cup SR Flour
1. Preheat Oven to 160 C.
2. Grease Trays
3. Beat butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Stir in sifted flour and custard powder.
5. Roll into balls and place on greased trays, allowing room to spread.
6. Flatten with a fork.
7. Bake for 15 minutes until pale faun.
8. Cool on wire rack.
9. Join pairs with Vienna Cream/ Butter Cream Frosting
Vienna Cream/ Butter Cream Frosting:
2 Tablespoon of butter
1 1/2 cup icing sugar
3 tablespoons milk
Beat butter in a bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in sifted icing sugar
Gradually add milk as needed
These taste so good and are so easy to whip up you will be able to make plenty to keep everyone happy!