Monday, August 29, 2011

A Fresh look at Best Friends

On the weekend we travelled to Devonport for Stake Conference and on the way I had to stop into Fresh Fabric in Deloraine to look for some fabric for my latest designs. 





























While I was there I noticed Selina's beautiful version of my quilt 'Best Friends' that she has made using Riley Blake fabric from Deena Rutter's Happier collection. 


The quilt looks fantastic in person (well worth the trip to Deloraine to check it out) and the fabrics and colours are so bright and fresh. 





























To purchase the kit of this version of 'Best Friends' (with most of the cutting done for you) contact Fresh Fabric or Picture Patchwork but be quick as it has proven quite popular.


2 comments:

The Kings said...

Very cool! Love the quilt and love the colours.

Shanea said...

Gorgeous quilt! How exciting for you :)

Pinterest link