Monday, September 19, 2011

Love With All Your Heart - HOMESPUN

Last post I mentioned a little exciting news (well exciting for me anyway).  After months of waiting and keeping a secret I can finally share this news with you...Clares Place has a pattern in the latest Homespun magazine - Volume 12 Number 9!!!  This issue is all about love and is packed full of great projects you are sure to enjoy - well worth going and getting yourself a copy! 
My project for the magazine is a set of four cushions made from Amy Butler Love range of fabric and was their Exclusive Website Project so it can be downloaded from their site here

Now these cushions were made quite some time ago - a few months after the Jayne's Love quilt to tell the truth and just like the quilt they too will eventually live at her house.

Unfortunately due to my poor computer packing it in (and me being unable to download any new photos on it) I am unable to show a photo of the Homespun magazine and the page I am featured on (96 to be exact ;p ) so you will have to buy the magazine to check it out.  I do have two photos I can share of the cushions that were taken before they went off to the magazine for their stylised shoot.



The 'Love With All Your Heart' cushions feature simple applique and embroidery and is great for a weekend project!

And did you also know that the Homespun Magazine is now available to purchase as a digital subscription here?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Clare, you have kept that a very well secret! Will check out the magazine when I am in the newsagent next. You are one clever lady :)

Anonymous said...

do you still have this pattern available ??I tried to download it from website but its unavailable...d

Pinterest link