Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Crafts

The other day I mentioned how slack I had been in crafting this Christmas.  So I thought I would see what others have been up to and share some great ideas that you might like to try.

This Christmas Tree Skrit is just georgeous and easy to make too! 

How sweet is this decorating idea using doilys?!  Found at The Happy Home as well as this cute matchbox advent calender below

Download some neat Christmas/ Holiday Cards for free and customise them with photos of your family!


How about some Christmas Subway Art at The Crafted Sparrow (she has other colours too!)


And my Favourite for the kids - Nativity Blocks from I am Momma - Hear me Roar.

I hope you enjoy these Christmas crafts (and better yet get time to make one or more of them ;p ) 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Pinterest link