Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Closing Down Sale!

I have decided close the Clares Place Etsy Store but before I do I wanted to pass on some wonderful savings to all of you - my wonderful customers.

I will be selling all remaining Make it Perfect and Melly and Me Patterns for just $5 plus postage (thats well below cost).  You will find a variety of bag, dress, toy and quilt patterns so its worth checking out! 

Edit:  These two bag patterns have now sold.  Other bag patterns are still available
For me I have found sales generated from my blog and my other wonderful stockists far exceed those made in the Etsy store so I feel it is time to close the door on this and focus my attention on my girls and designing and creating new projects.

So head on over to my etsy store and pick up a bargain (or two).  If you are thinking of giving an easter gift (of the non chocolate kind) these would be perfect for your sewing friends and family!


2 comments:

shelley said...

Hi Clare,i just made a purchase from your Etsy store, im very excited! My first Etsy purchase but im sure it wont be my last!

Nettie's Blog said...

i cant believe how cute and little Hattie is in that photo of the pinny...he he..she is certainly not theat Angelic now!!!!

Pinterest link