Saturday, April 14, 2012

Things I'm Crushing - Etsy

Yesterday we had a treadmill delivered.  It took quite some time getting it up the stairs but nothing compared to how long it is taking to reorganise rooms and try and find the space to put it.  Needless to say the WHOLE house looks like a bom site so I decided to hop on Etsy and get some eye candy - to try and take my mind off the mess.

I am loving the mix of crochet with wood at the moment and found this necklace that is perfect for both Sarah and I.

bysiki 

And this for Sarah
nihamaj 

Then I came across these beautiful wooden pieces:

decoylab 

graphicspaceswood 

I love them all!  My birthday is coming up - I wonder if I can encourage hubby to buy me one of my Etsy finds?!

Now I better get back to rearranging again :s  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Cullis Family said...

oh, a treadmill how exciting!!

RobynLouise said...

Love the owl earrings!

Pinterest link