Wednesday, May 2, 2012

'For the Wall'

I am often changing things around at my place- rearranging furniture, changing up quilts (I have plenty of quilts to do that now! ;p ) swapping photos etc.  Lately I have been feeling like I need to change my wall displays.

I have found one of the best resources for ideas on photos, quotes, artwork and more particularly hanging arrangements is pinterest. 

Here are some of the layouts I am admiring at the moment that can be found in my 'For the Wall' pinboard.






Who knows I may soon change things around here but for the moment I am enjoying admiring others work :) - I hope these layouts inspire you too! 

Don't forget to check out my my 'For the Wall' pinboard for more ideas.



2 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Love these wall ideas, though I think my hubby would freak at the thought of so many holes in the wall *le sigh*

Seyi Taylor said...

Thanks for sharring this

Pinterest link