- After nine years hubby finished working for KPMG and has moved to an accounting firm in Deloraine (and opening an office in Launceston) - PJS Financial to be a partner, he has been 'unemployed' for the past two weeks.
- I had all my wisdom teeth removed - my face swelled and I bruised quite a bit. So the first few days were spent chillin' watching disney movies with the girls while I felt sorry for myself. A week later (still brused) I went grocery shopping (packed on the make up) and the cashier wouldn't give me eye contact (I think she thought I had been beaten).
- We have had 4 birthday parties to go to.
- Chloe had her first dentist appointment.
- Clares Place is moving in a new direction and now has a pattern distributor (more on that VERY soon).
- We have had day trips visiting family and enjoyed the time with hubby home to do things together as a family.
- Along with the normal jobs that have to be done around the home.
What have you been up to? Do you feel like you are keeping busy but have little to show for it?