Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Work in Progress

I just wanted to stop by and let you know I am working on some patterns.  I must admit it is harder juggling the business with family life.  My youngest has so much energy I wish she would give it to me because by the time I am done chasing her around during the day and cleaning up the last mess of an evening I am ready to crash!

Here is a snippet of what I am working on at the moment.

I have a bunch of quilt designs drawn up in my sketch book ready to become patterns if only I can find the time to write them up and test them.  Wish me luck ;p

And yes those are the last of the girls Easter eggs I ate :o.  Actually the smaller eggs were the girls for the fun of collecting and mums and dads for eating ;D


1 comment:

Nettie's Blog said...

has everyone given up blogging ...or are they just too busy... maybe it is the fact that we just stalk each other or we use Facebook for accessible daily news...what do you think???? blog or don't blog and use facebook????

Pinterest link