Monday, September 16, 2013

My Little Star - Creative Card (Mini Pattern)

I am back with another new pattern release.  This time my 2nd Creative Card (mini pattern).  

Introducing:  'My Little Star'

"‘My Little Star’ is a fantastic light blanket perfect for babies ‘tummy time’.  With soft Minky backing and quickly stitched detail this blanket could be sewn in a day making it perfect to make as a gift for a baby shower."


This blanket is perfect for so many reasons - it is just the right size (not to big, not to small) making it perfect for baby tummy time, time in the pram or even for mums to use to conceal feeding time.  It is also great for when bubba gets a little more mobile as is able to tote it around with them.  


The simple piecing and stitchery adds enough detail and interest without being overly difficult to sew.  Using Minky to back it with makes it super soft and perfect for snuggling under.

I hope you like 'My Little Star' as much as I go!

  A huge thanks to Toni who allowed me to take photos of her sweet little Harvey for the cover.  He was so good the whole time - not a single tear!  

Fabrics:  Super Star designed by Zoe Pearn - My Minds Eye for Riley Blake Designs.
To get the same fabrics I used to make this quilt head on over here .

If you would like to purchase this or any other Clares Place pattern contact your local quilt store and ask them to get one (or more) in for you.  If you are interested in stocking Clares Place patterns in your store please contact my distributor Creative Abundance.

 


2 comments:

make it perfect said...

such a cute blanket clare! thanks for letting us be a part of it :)
x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful blanket, what great colours!

Pinterest link