Friday, November 26, 2010

Restocked

I have finally had a chance to restock my Esty store and to reward all my wonderful readers I am keeping the prices down for a little longer to make buying that Christmas present a little easier. You will also notice that a few patterns are the very last copy available in my store so I would suggest getting in quickly before someone else beats you too it!





You will notice I have not yet posted about my trip to Melbourne for the quilt market. I am so sorry but have been busy catching up on emails, shopping (so we have some food to eat), cleaning, buying Christmas presents, sewing, pattern writing and of course playing and playgroup (what else do you do with a 21 month old?!) So with that said I PROMISE my next post will be about the quilt market - I didn’t get many photos though :s

Until then, happy sewing and dont forget to pick up a pattern at my etsy store while they are still ON SALE!

1 comment:

melandpeter said...

Hey Clare! Just bought a couple of things for Christmas presents. You sounded super organised with your Christmas shopping and inspired me to do a bit myself!x

Pinterest link