Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Enchant

It never rains it pours and lately we have had heaps of rain which is fantastic sewing weather but not so good for taking photos.  I have a new pattern to release called 'Quick Sticks' but due to all the rain the quilts have not yet been photographed for the cover and will have to wait a little longer for the rain to go (I am hoping that Saturday will be my day!).

What I can show you in the meantime is this beautiful fabric called Enchant by Natalie of Cinderberry Stitches for Riley Blake Designs
  

I was fortunate enough to get pre-release fabric by the lovely Sue Daley at Millhouse Collections.


I must say I LOVE this fabric line.  I mean look at those sweet hedgehogs and foxes!. 


I am almost done.  Just have to add some outer borders and it is off to Sarah my quilter.  

 
 In other news: 
  • Hubby and his work partner bought an office that needed renovating so I have been choosing colours etc. and painting every chance I get - my mum has been awesome babysitting!  I will show some photos later.
  • I have also badly hurt my back by doing of all things - sneezing!  Yay me.  :( 
  • My littlest princess turns 2 tomorrow and I have nothing planned :s  Awesome mum hey?!  ( I have at least got her pressie)
See what I mean - it never rains it pours :)   













1 comment:

Cullis Family said...

Ouch, sorry to hear about your back. Hope its better for our run later this month! Can't believe Little Princess is two tomorrow! xx

Pinterest link